Talk

Advanced search

Recommend me Duvet and Sheets 500+ TC

(5 Posts)
Labyrinthian Wed 29-Mar-17 10:18:48

I love nice silky bedding, and over a few years had built up a stock of Hotel Collection, House of Fraser bedding that I adored. One house fire later and I'm starting out again from scratch, but just wondering is there another brand i should try? Similar/ better? And cheaper would be nice too, although i could wait until their sales. Thanks!

mangotango15 Wed 29-Mar-17 13:24:57

Sorry to hear about your house fire Labyrinthian flowers

I love the hotel collection bedding from house of fraser as well.

John Lewis have a great set that's called sift&silky. It comes in 400 and 800 TC.

Next also have a few nice sets around 600TC. Quite reasonably priced and part of their Luxe Collection.

And of course the white company. Expensive, but you can always find discount codes online.

If you are looking for new duvets/pillows I would definitely recommend "the duvet store". The Hungarian white goose down duvets and pillows are always on offer, usually 50% off. And they are incredible, by far the best we have ever purchased smile

Labyrinthian Wed 29-Mar-17 13:31:35

Oh they sound fab, i got cheapy also bits to get us by for a while and it's now time to upgrade! Thanks so much

Labyrinthian Wed 29-Mar-17 13:33:58

Can i ask would you choose the John Lewis ones above the Hotel Collection ones?

It's a bit silly how excited I am about silky lovely sheets!

OCSockOrphanage Wed 29-Mar-17 14:07:19

SOak & Sleep are worth a look. Very pleased with new duvet and waiting to form an opinion on sheets. Always a coupon somewhere too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now