Talk

Advanced search

Folding laundry/washing basket

(10 Posts)
emmakainth Sun 19-Mar-17 13:18:40

Does anyone know where I can find a folding washing basket - for wet laundry. I know I could just use some foldable storage baskets but they don't fild that small and dp would probably find a better use for them and I have seen a folding laundry basket that is supposed to fit in the gap down the side of the machine. Anyone have any suggestions? Sorry can't link to a picture as on my phone.

HeartsTrumpDiamonds Sun 19-Mar-17 13:33:12

Lakeland?

Rainatnight Sun 19-Mar-17 13:34:37

I've actually got a couple from the pound shop! They've got a (covered) wire frame and mesh sides. So handy.

SheRaaarghPrincessOfPower Sun 19-Mar-17 13:36:40

Ikea have folding mesh ones

bibbitybobbityyhat Sun 19-Mar-17 13:42:25

Google pop up laundry basket - there is a white mesh one for less than £3 at B&Q. I think that's the sort of thing you mean? You want it to put the washing in after it's been in the machine and before you hang it out to dry yes? I think that's a great idea and will buy one for myself. Don't like having a big plastic laundry basket cluttering up my storage space.

ninjaturtles Sun 19-Mar-17 13:49:05

Amazon sell some collapsible canvas bags that fit, folded, on top of the washing machine below the worktop.

WhoKn0wsWhereTheTimeG0es Sun 19-Mar-17 14:12:17

I use the big blue Ikea bags, they fold pretty flat.

QuestionableMouse Sun 19-Mar-17 14:16:41

I was also going to say ikea bags.

FreeTibet Sun 19-Mar-17 14:19:40

I use a Marks and Spencer bag for life and it folds up neatly in to the laundry cupboard afterwards. It's all I need and takes up no space. I wouldn't go back to laundry baskets again.

babyblackbird Mon 20-Mar-17 13:11:09

I have a folding brabantia one which I think was from Amazon, but it's got an oilcloth lining so perfect for wet laundry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now