Talk

Advanced search

Organiser for Ikea PAX drawer ?!?

(7 Posts)
Fruitloops81 Sun 12-Mar-17 08:31:14

Hi, I've just finished setting up a 2m run of pax wardrobes for the girls' room and have realised that i prob should've​ planned a bit more before jumping straight in...

Can't find organisers to fit the komplement 100*58 drawers – can anyone help?!

I specifically went for the larger drawers to save money but assumed i could divide up internally for underwear socks etc...

badabeedabom Sun 12-Mar-17 08:37:01

I have some of the little box things for underwear/socks. Now I've got no idea what they're called, will have to google. They work perfectly in both the drawers and the wire baskets.

badabeedabom Sun 12-Mar-17 08:37:58

SKUBB! www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/small-storage-organisers/clothes-organisers/skubb-box-set-of-6-white-art-00192631/

Fruitloops81 Sun 12-Mar-17 08:42:11

Thank you! But as far as i can see these don't fit exactly in the bigger pax drawers?

SorrelForbes Sun 12-Mar-17 08:42:26

We've got these SKUBB organisers in our large PAX drawers.

SorrelForbes Sun 12-Mar-17 08:43:48

Cross post! No even the large ones don't fill the whole drawer which is odd really. I just use the space at the side for large (wellington boot!) socks.

Fruitloops81 Sun 12-Mar-17 08:45:51

Really annoying, especially as most other drawers come with organisers that fit perfectly including the shallow pax. I would have gone for some smaller drawers had I known...

The webpage for the drawers says this

"May be completed with 2 HYFS box set of 3, 2 HYFS box 25x35x11 cm and 2 HYFS extendable box to make maximum use of the space in your drawer"

But i cant find this range on the website

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now