We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fisher and Paykel double drawer dishwasher yes or No? Is there better?

(9 Posts)
FlourishingMrs Sun 26-Feb-17 22:47:54

Hello Everyone, updating our Kitchen. Would like a new Dishwasher and Fridge Freezer. Don't need a big freezer as we have a separate freezer.

Came across a double drawer dishwasher from Fisher & Paykel they also do good looking fridge freezers. Any useful comments please

Ferrisday Sun 26-Feb-17 23:54:58

I have the dishwasher.
I love it
But I wouldn't recommend it to everyone.
If you have a large family you would be putting both drawers on all the time
And it's a bit of a faff with big pans.
It's perfect for us cos it's just me and ds.
I have the fridge too
I couldn't go back to any other now.
I have photo

FlourishingMrs Mon 27-Feb-17 01:15:03

Beautiful kitchen. We have two children with occasional dinner parties. Can oven roasting pans fit in one of the drawers?

We do a roast every Sunday

MovingOnUpMovingOnOut Mon 27-Feb-17 01:23:05

I put a dishwasher drawer in a house renovation I did. It has been good so far but that was a teeny yet high spec kitchen so a bit different.

It was a bit of a faff for the fitter to do the drawer because we went for integrated but it's still great.

MovingOnUpMovingOnOut Mon 27-Feb-17 01:25:58

I would say it's a good size and you can get roasting pans in. I do know some people have struggled with large dinner plates but they just need to go in the other way round.

All that said unless you have real issues with space I would go for a large ordinary dishwasher or two and lose a cupboard. They are very expensive and I don't think you get that much more for your money unless you have a real problem with lack of space.

FlourishingMrs Fri 03-Mar-17 19:46:17

Hello Ferrisday, how many does your table sit. Looking for a 10 seater

Ferrisday Sat 04-Mar-17 07:08:44

It just has 4 chairs, could fit 6.
But it has 2 leaves I can slot at each end, so could squeeze in 12

Tubbyinthehottub Sat 04-Mar-17 09:11:35

For a family of four I would just get a normal one. You must fill it pretty quickly?

FlourishingMrs Tue 07-Mar-17 21:13:02

It's not that w will it quickly, the two drawers seem appealing because I thought I could run small quick loads like glasses

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now