Talk

Advanced search

Any Dorset/Hants people struggling with clutter?

(7 Posts)
ThatsMinty Tue 21-Feb-17 13:11:01

I'm based in Christchurch, and am wondering if there's someone here who's from my area (give or take 30-45mins drive), is feeling overwhelmed by clutter and could do with some objective help. I'm starting up in business as a professional declutterer & organiser, and I'd like to give my service to a few people free of charge first so that I can build up some testimonials.

To reassure you: I will never try to make you throw away things that you want to keep, I won't tell you how much stuff you should or shouldn't have, I won't judge you and I won't be shocked by your home! As they say, there's only one way to organise, and that's your way...I'll just help you find it smile

Please message me if you think we might be able to help each other.

misscarlar Wed 22-Feb-17 18:56:09

I could definitely benefit from this but I'm a little bit further out and have no idea how to message on here

ThatsMinty Wed 22-Feb-17 22:51:26

No problem misscarlar, I'll message you now...

2LittleMonkeysJumpingOnMyHead Tue 18-Apr-17 08:31:31

Another one possibly a bit far, but possibly interested, if you're still looking. Google maps says a 1h drive, but likely a little less than that IMO.

neddle Fri 21-Apr-17 21:55:09

I'm in Poole and my aunt in bear cross might be interested in your help. I have five kids in a 3 bedroom house and I've done a lot of organising, but some of it is still overwhelming.
My aunt lives alone but has a lot of stuff and ultimately, I'm the one who will have to deal with it when she goes.

BillyButtfuck Fri 21-Apr-17 22:04:40

I'm in Christchurch! I have literally just had a huge clear out and organise myself after being completely snowed under by the amount of 'stuff' I have acquired since having twins a year ago.
If my new plan goes down the toilet and I find myself re-cluttering (very likely) I will message you !

Bev101 Sun 21-May-17 15:51:53

Yes I could benefit from your free service. Mostly toys books and dvds got some furniture as well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now