Talk

Advanced search

Aerobed - any good?

(7 Posts)
doggybiscuits Tue 07-Feb-17 19:33:24

Looking at getting an Aerobed raised as a very occasional guest bed. Does anyone have any experience? Do they stay well inflated overnight? Thanks

PurpleDaisies Tue 07-Feb-17 19:34:22

Yes they're brilliant. Definitely worth the extra money for.

Whoami24601 Tue 07-Feb-17 19:38:48

Second that! We've upgraded to a sofa bed but the aerobed was brilliant! So easy to put up and take down and really comfy too

afromom Tue 07-Feb-17 19:41:29

Yes we have one, they are great and well worth the money. It's fine for two adults or two kids. Only time we've been a bit uncomfortable is when ds and I have shared as I'm twice his weight, so it's a bit lopsided. Inflates really quickly though and the best bit is it sucks all the air back out so it's really easy to get back in the bag!

IneedmoreLemonPledge Tue 07-Feb-17 19:49:27

Sounds interesting! I had a lot of family here last year at one time and I think they are getting too old for air beds on the floor.

Do they pack away quite small? I googled and I can't see?

afromom would two singles under a double sheet overcome that problem do you think?

kinganqueens Tue 07-Feb-17 20:31:44

Yes! We have a double aerobed and highly recommend. They do deflate a little but they come with a remote control switch for sleepy pumping up in the morning. All airbeds deflate slightly. well worth the money I would say. Just remember to pump up and leave to cool (it will deflate) then pump up again before you use.

NannyR Tue 07-Feb-17 20:38:43

I've had one of these for over ten years. The most comfy guest bed I've slept on, I've also used it as my main bed for a couple of months. It inflates and deflates really easily.
It's also a proper single size, not skinny or short.
I believe you could buy double height aerobeds a couple of years ago (so the same height as a normal bed), not sure if they are still available.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now