Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Storage solutions?

(3 Posts)
scotslass Tue 27-Feb-07 12:47:16

We are doing up my son's bedroom at the moment and I'm looking for some storage ideas.

He is 4 and his theme is 'blue'. We have got all of his new furniture and he has got a large multi-coloured toy box and a wooden under-bed storage box from ikea.

The problem is he has got loads of books and dvd's and I just don't know what to do with them all.

His room is quite small, bigger than a box room though.
Any idea's on nice shelving etc?

alfielooloo Tue 27-Feb-07 13:24:23

Hi scotslass,
Think you need another trip to Ikea! My son's bedroom is blue & also quite small. We bought two Billy bookcases from there, can't remember how much they cost but not a lot. What's good about them is that they are very tall so we put games & not things that he needs evey day up there & we get them down when needed. They've got 6 shelves so loads of room for books, CD's, pens, soft toys etc. I feel a trip to Ikea coming on as I now want 1 for DD's bedroom, which is even smaller so will probably only be able to fit one in. Hope this helps.

JackieNo Tue 27-Feb-07 13:28:22

We bought something like this from Ikea for DD's room - holds loads, and is pretty neutral, so goes with most sorts of decor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now