Talk

Advanced search

I have my own chimney sweeps, I'm loaning them out, check out my pics

(16 Posts)
TeeCee Tue 27-Feb-07 11:43:28

They come cheap, they make a bit of a mess of your carpet but do a great job. DD1 sends DD2 up first as she's the smallest and between them they can really shift a blockage!

Check out pics in my profile to see example of their work.

Please CAT me if you'd like to book Sooty & Sweep.

TeeCee Tue 27-Feb-07 13:39:39

Now my photos are back I'm bumping this as I thought it was funny!

littlemissbossy Tue 27-Feb-07 13:41:58

LOL I could do with a chimney sweep - do they clean up after themselves?

Budababe Tue 27-Feb-07 13:44:09

OMG - what happened? Did you manage to clean them up???? (PMSL though)

TeeCee Tue 27-Feb-07 13:51:29

We came downstairs and then just collapsed with laughter. I guess I should have made more of an effort to be cross!

DD1 was 'painting' it onto DD2 who thought it was a great game. It took me a while to get the black out from inside her nose! It took 2 baths and a lot of carpet scrubbing.

I took some video footage as well and we might send it off to Harry Hill and see if I can get £250 and just get a new carpet!

Should have done the same when she smashed the whole box of a dozen eggs all over the floor and was 'swimming' in it and as I stood ther, aghast she jsut said 'look mummy, mermaid swimming'!

Or the time she emptied out everysingle one of my mums 8 different type of museli and bran flakes type cereals and was sitting in a mountain of it happily throwing handfuls around the kitchen!

Oh the joys of having children!

FoghornLeghorn Tue 27-Feb-07 13:54:21

My God, Lottie has got so big !

You have 2 abslutely gorgeous girlies TC

Budababe Tue 27-Feb-07 13:56:14

Well you'll never be short of laughs when she is around TC!

Bless her little cotton socks!

ScoobyDooooo Tue 27-Feb-07 13:59:50

Wow great pics, i mean how could anyone be cross when they just look like they are having sooo much fun, bless em they are gorgeous

FioFio Tue 27-Feb-07 14:01:08

Message withdrawn

TeeCee Tue 27-Feb-07 14:01:20

As we were bathing them Lottie sat looking at her hands and aid 'look mummy, hands all dirty, brown, brown, brown hands mummy, loooook' and I said 'hmmm and how did that happen then?' and she said 'Eve do it'. I said 'It was Eve was it, are you sure about that' and she cracked up laughing and said in her slight mockney accent 'naaowe, Larlot do it'! How did I make such a cheeky monkey?

mellowma Tue 27-Feb-07 14:07:53

Message withdrawn

TeeCee Tue 27-Feb-07 14:16:43

LOL, I wish I was joking.

It was everywhere! DD2 wasn't wearing a nappy at the time and it was everywhere, up her nose, in her ears. Oh my GOD! DD1 who was the main culprit wasn't quite as bad as she was the one doing the throwing and the painting it on to DD2!

It wasn't a joke but it was really funny!

What's next?

JanH Tue 27-Feb-07 14:18:13

OMG, TC, soot is the worst thing to clean up - how on earth did you even start????

I must say you are the most tolerant mum, I would have locked mine under the stairs for a week for that

Mumpbump Tue 27-Feb-07 14:19:14

That is hilarious!! They are both super cute!!!

On a serious note, if you have home and contents insurance, check to see whether it will pay out for a new carpet. I am sure I remember someone saying that their children had got paint all over their carpet and they got it replaced on insurance...

TeeCee Tue 27-Feb-07 14:26:17

Well I have to say that we gave them 2 baths and DP hoovered up a lot of the soot and then I just laid a blanket over the mess for the rest of the day! PMSL.

I was just going to buy a rug but thought it would be ages till I got rouind to doing that and wouldn't mind trying to get £250 off Harry Hill first!

So I found a brush under the sink, the one you use to wash Avent baby bottles! And then my dad got scrubbing with that and some washing up liquid. God bless that man.

This was just after I made him take them both on the huge wavy slide with a massive flight of staris up to it and a very speedy hairraising journey back down, about 16 times at Odds Farm! He's such a good dad!

mellowma Tue 27-Feb-07 14:39:11

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: