Advanced search

Housing Benifit

(3 Posts)
user546 Fri 03-Feb-17 19:16:59

I don't know if this is the right place, but I need to move out I've got a new born, but is on a housing Benifit form do they need the landlords signature?! I can't find any where private the takes housing Benifit!!

AdoraBell Fri 03-Feb-17 19:20:46

This might be better in Legal. If you click on Report and ask MNHQ to move it for you they should be able to do that.

Hope you find some advice once it's moved.

maryellie Sat 04-Feb-17 21:31:08

In order to claim housing benefit you need to secure a property first. You need to have a signed tenancy agreement and already paid your deposit/first months rent x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: