Talk

Advanced search

Miele or Siemens iQ700?

(6 Posts)
jojo801 Sat 28-Jan-17 13:35:16

It's so confusing to choose which to go for and would greatly appreciate all your advice and experiences as finding reviews online for Siemens is proving difficult.

I'm looking to get a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and a dryer. They are all similarly priced, give or take around £100 which makes the choice more difficult.

I'm looking at the iQ700 range from Siemens and their equivalents from Miele. They're both giving the same warranties.

Thanks

PickAChew Sat 28-Jan-17 13:41:59

From what I can gather, miele are simply not what they used to be.

I have an iq700 washer dryer, which has been good, as far as washer dryers go. I recently bought a separate dryer and decided against Bosch/Siemens, though, as the reviews just weren't great. I opted for a John Lewis own brand, as it was cheaper, for similar features, the warranty was longer and the reviews a lot better. I considered miele, buy found nothing to convince me that it was worth paying twice as much.

rabbit123 Sat 28-Jan-17 15:11:05

I would go Siemens if you want all matching. We have all Miele - the washer & dryer are fantastic but the dishwasher isn't as good as the Bosch we had before it and it was more expensive. You could always look at high end Bosch, might be cheaper than Siemens and they're made by the same company

jojo801 Sat 28-Jan-17 21:33:21

Thanks for your replies.

I don't really mind all matching or not and the price between Siemens and Miele is so close that price is not the issue

Chottie Sun 29-Jan-17 06:11:29

I have Miele everything and have been very pleased with all machines.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 29-Jan-17 06:15:45

I have Miele everything and am pleased with them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now