Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Essential oils- recommendations for good but not madly expensive brands?

(5 Posts)
gucee Tue 24-Jan-17 18:28:53

I have recently acquired a couple of room diffusers and am also planning to make up a couple of spritz bottles to put in my hospital bag for when I go into labour. I usually just buy stuff off Amazon, but there are so many different brands on there with such wildly differing prices I can't make my mind up. I went into a local herbalist yesterday, and just one of the oils I wanted (Geranium, although they offered me the supposedly 'cheaper' Rose Geranium) was going to be about £15 for a 10ml bottle! Slightly over budget... I'd like to be able to make up some candles as well, so if I'm going to start buying oils regularly, it would be great to get a recommendation- whether for a particular website or a brand/supplier on Amazon. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

didireallysaythat Tue 24-Jan-17 19:05:03

I've bought from

mothernaturesgoodies.co.uk

And found their oils great (but I'm not an expert...). They sell via eBay as well

CheshireChat Fri 27-Jan-17 17:08:09

I have an electric humidifier and use the essential oils from Freshskin.

The orange, cinnamon and lavender are nice. I didn't like the eucalyptus oil as it wears off straight away and didn't like the ylang ylang, but I found the quality fine, just not keen on the scent itself.

AwkwardSquad Fri 27-Jan-17 19:22:16

Id Aromatics in Leeds. Been going for years, proper good stuff, nice people.

FrogsLegs31 Fri 27-Jan-17 20:07:35

I get all mine from Baldwins online shop. Don't know how to link yet sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now