Hello mums, I am in need of a bit of advice and guidance regarding a business I try to grow and develop. I'll try to be as short and on point as possible as I don't want to waste your time.
So probably most of you have been using home removal services, man and van, furniture delivery and assembly, etc. in the past or plan on using them in the near future. I have the following questions for you:
1. How does the perfect service look to you? What are the things you definitely want to be present when you're choosing a provider? Are the prices most important for you, or the security of your stuff, insurance and someone reliable?
2. What additional bits and pieces would you like to be done by the team providing you with the service? Would you like packing and unpacking, materials, handyman (to unmount the TV, for example), cleaners (to do the tenancy clean up)?
3. When you looking for a good and reliable provider, who do you ask and where do you look for? How can we get under your radar?
4. If you look at the website of the provider, what information do you want and expect to see? What do you need to see and know in order to decide to book the company?
5. Share past experience if you have any or just write down what you are thinking
To whoever decides to respond - thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help. It's quite difficult to make everyone happy but all we can do is try, right