Talk

Advanced search

Wall mounted clothes drier recommendations

(12 Posts)
BigbyWolf Thu 19-Jan-17 14:12:04

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a wall mounted clothes drier to put in a utility room?
What I'd really like is a couple of Grundtal ones from Ikea but they aren't available online and being in Cornwall, we don't have a store near us.
So, lovely people, do any of you own a wall mounted drier that you love (and that I can get hold of from the back of beyond? grin

Thank you.

BigbyWolf Thu 19-Jan-17 14:13:18

Whoops, don't know where that bracket went...

ChipmunkSundays Thu 19-Jan-17 15:01:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BigbyWolf Thu 19-Jan-17 15:53:14

Thanks Chipmunk

I really do want the Ikea one!
I saw one in Lakeland which looks good but costs a small fortune and I want two. I'll look at John Lewis though, thank you!

VeritysWatchTower Fri 20-Jan-17 12:06:53

I've tried looking on ebay for you as there are sellers who specifically shop at Ikea for small stuff that Ikea won't ship themselves.

All the ones I can find are from the USA not UK and so cost double what it costs in Ikea.

I am sure there are people who shop in Ikea for a living for people. Maybe google would help?

BigbyWolf Fri 20-Jan-17 17:42:51

Thank you Verity I didnt know that! I'll have a Google smile

AlmostNQT Fri 20-Jan-17 17:47:48

Have a look at the Algot System from IKEA! You can get that online! It's a shelving system but it has drying rack attachments! We have some in the bathroom and one over most radiators in our house!

SurelyYoureJokingMrFeynman Fri 20-Jan-17 17:56:36

A friend has Elfa ventilated shelving: www.aplaceforeverything.co.uk/home-storage/elfa-shelving-components

Not cheap, but available on line.

BigbyWolf Fri 20-Jan-17 19:19:43

Thanks for the suggestions Almost and Surely

I've had a quick look at both and they look promising. Just off for a proper look..

ChishandFips33 Fri 20-Jan-17 21:03:24

fixed Grundtal

Amazon

BigbyWolf Fri 20-Jan-17 21:10:20

Thanks Chish. How on Earth did I miss that on the Ikea website? blush

ChishandFips33 Fri 20-Jan-17 21:13:17

I think once you've been on their website for ages it all starts to blend!!

I love the collapsible ones but like you said, not on line sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now