Talk

Advanced search

Zoflora fragrances you wish existed

(65 Posts)
LaundryQueenHatesIroning Thu 19-Jan-17 11:00:00

Coconut - great for the summer months

Baby Powder - can I have that? Does it have to be something based on nature?

Vanilla Chai and Pumpkin Spice - great for after summer before you crack out the winter scents

And the Christmas ones...

Spiced Vanilla and Christmas Tree grin

Does anyone else have any they wish existed? Maybe we should start a petition shockgrin

TheBitterBoy Thu 19-Jan-17 11:12:24

I wanted a fresh cut grass fragrance, and now they have one! Green Valley - its lovely.

Kidnapped Thu 19-Jan-17 11:12:30

Idris Elba

LaundryQueenHatesIroning Thu 19-Jan-17 12:16:13

I've never smelled Idris Elba so I'll have to take your word for it on that one!

Kidnapped Thu 19-Jan-17 12:59:06

Neither have I to be honest.

But I'd bet he smells wonderful. Eau de Idris.

NotAPuffin Thu 19-Jan-17 15:33:32

Oooh, all of those!

There used to be a floor cleaner (I think it was Flash?) that was lavender and chamomile and it was exquisite, it made me feel like a kid in warm flannel pyjamas again, so comfy and content. I'd love that for the bedrooms.

Something fresh and appley would be good for spring.

They should make the flavours more easily available as well. I've never bothered with the beauty or gin advent calendars but I'd definitely buy a Zoflora one!

Madbengalmum Thu 19-Jan-17 16:00:48

Notapuffin, there is apple orchard already.

LaundryQueenHatesIroning Thu 19-Jan-17 16:10:12

I was really disappointed with Apple Orchard, I agree though a proper sweet, fresh smelling apple one would be great.

I know, I really want the Sweet Pea one but have never seen it. If anyone has please let me know!

Lavender and chamomile sounds lovely smile well add that one to the list along with Idris Elba grin

BreakfastAtSquiffanys Thu 19-Jan-17 16:12:46

What about Freshly Baked Bread?

WhoKn0wsWhereTheTimeG0es Thu 19-Jan-17 16:14:16

Unfragranced.

pishedoff Thu 19-Jan-17 16:15:45

A chocolate smelling one would be nice!

What does everyone use them for? I just chuck it in the mop bucket!

SittingDrinkingTea Thu 19-Jan-17 16:17:57

I'd like old fashioned sweet shop, basically the smell of sherbet lemons and Palma violets with a hint of liquorice.
I like to imagine eau du Idris would be leather, tobacco and lime with a hint of spice. grin

TopBitchoftheWitches Thu 19-Jan-17 16:19:46

My dp blush

TopBitchoftheWitches Thu 19-Jan-17 16:20:28

Oh and Tom Hardy, so I chills choose depending on whether dp had pissed me off or not. grin

TopBitchoftheWitches Thu 19-Jan-17 16:20:58

Chills? could

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 19-Jan-17 16:23:59

Lemon

LaundryQueenHatesIroning Thu 19-Jan-17 16:28:11

Palma Violets shockS**ittingDrinkingTea you are the winner of this thread so far.

I like the idea of baked goods/chocolate too, freshly baked cookies would be good.

Lately I've been filling the sink with washing up liquid and a cap of Zoflora on hot water, doing the benches, floor and bin (then putting the cloth in the wash and not using it on benches again later honest!) then leaving the water in the sink until dinner to keep the fragrance going.

FourKidsNotCrazyYet Thu 19-Jan-17 16:32:16

We need to actually lobby for the Idris Elba scent blush

SittingDrinkingTea Thu 19-Jan-17 16:36:02

I'm glad you like the Palma violets, but I don't need the * in my name, I'm only *sitting drinking tea grin.

BreakfastAtSquiffanys Thu 19-Jan-17 16:40:43

Yes please!
I'll just pop a bit of Idris on the radiators to give the whole house that "you looking at me?" ambience

BreakfastAtSquiffanys Thu 19-Jan-17 16:41:24

Mint?

LaundryQueenHatesIroning Thu 19-Jan-17 16:49:49

'Pop a bit of Idris on the radiators' gringrin

YES to mint! Have you seen the mint scented Duck toilet cleaner? It's lovely, it's surprising more cleaners don't come in a mint scent.

BreakfastAtSquiffanys Thu 19-Jan-17 16:52:02

Why is Lemon such a popular cleaning scent? I'd like mint or orange for a change

Farmerswife1984 Thu 19-Jan-17 16:55:29

Cookie dough vanilla

mrssmith79 Thu 19-Jan-17 17:12:34

Germolene! I'd be in heaven! Or something menthol, Vicks perhaps grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now