Talk

Advanced search

Shower screen never totally clean - help!!

(9 Posts)
Jennisaunders Tue 17-Jan-17 13:45:10

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

WholeL0ttaRosie Tue 17-Jan-17 13:58:21

A lemon cut in half and rubbed over is pretty good. Or mix Fairy liquid with white vinegar and apply with a sponge.

elphillips Tue 17-Jan-17 14:00:56

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

PickAChew Tue 17-Jan-17 14:04:02

Another one?

Reported

AnneOfCleavage Tue 17-Jan-17 14:23:45

What on earth was wrong with this thread. I came on to see if I could get some tips as have similar problem but two posts zapped. Thing is I read them and saved thread for later in watched threads and come back to see any more tips and now this. confused

PickAChew what is going on?? This is not the only housekeeping thread to have had posts deleted - am I missing something? You seem to know what's going on as you reported. Impressed with your radar.

PurpleDaisies Tue 17-Jan-17 14:36:03

Huh? Who trolls housekeeping? Is it someone trying to drum up business?

VintagePerfumista Tue 17-Jan-17 14:43:16

I'm guessing they're selling some magic product to clean our limescale, I only clicked because despite being new, mine is a minger as well!

Leeloo2 Tue 17-Jan-17 21:37:54

Shouldn't the thread be zapped instead of the OP?

In case anyone needs actual help with their shower screen, I cleaned mine yesterday with cilit bang bathroom limescale cleaner and it was amazing. Months (or years) of limescale gone and the screen is sparkly and good as new.

PurpleDaisies Tue 17-Jan-17 21:39:39

I agree lee-it's an odd decision. I really rate Viakal. We're in a really hard water area and it still does a fab job on our taps and shower screen.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: