Talk

Advanced search

Best hoover for pet hair?

(5 Posts)
ChloeMiller Mon 16-Jan-17 16:55:08

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

TheGoodEnoughWife Mon 16-Jan-17 17:00:47

I have that Miele C3 cat and dog - and three dogs, read the reviews and was so hopeful this was the vacuum for me - nope!

Still have a layer of dog hair that if I use a rubber brush I can get up but the Miele makes little difference - am sooooo disappointed as it is pretty yuk!

WhatAPigsEar Mon 16-Jan-17 22:35:46

The Miele C3 cat and dog works wonders on my carpet. But you must use the carpet foot rather than the hard floor attachment (yes dh I'm looking at you) hmm

Blacksheep78 Mon 16-Jan-17 23:10:21

Dyson. Tried most brands over the years, and I'm now converted. I have cattle dogs (so 2 layers of coat) and a fluff ball. It handles lego, lays flat to do go under the bed, cleans the ceiling fans and sucks away all the spider webs. Best of all, it is bagless with a clear receptacle so you can a) see as it fills up, and b) find the lego man waving for rescue.

TheGoodEnoughWife Tue 17-Jan-17 11:05:14

Is that the carpet one that spins? That is the one I use and am very disappointed with it!
Would love to be doing something wrong and really this is the vacuum of my dreams.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now