Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How to store towels in bathroom?

(7 Posts)
littletike Thu 12-Jan-17 16:48:08

My towels are driving me mad. I have a massive pile which I'm loathe to get rid of because they are actually useful but mainly old and mismatched. How can I store/display them so they are easy to get to and look tidy?

wobblywonderwoman Thu 12-Jan-17 17:11:43

I have our in a wicker box with lid (I will try and link) great for storing them out of sight.

akkakk Thu 12-Jan-17 17:17:08

mine are in a nice antique oak chest bought from ebay...

wobblywonderwoman Thu 12-Jan-17 17:20:01

I tried to find it but they are no longer in stock - but a wicker hamper chest is what I used to have. Amazon sell them

trevortrevorslattery Thu 12-Jan-17 17:26:59

We have IKEA Expedit shelf units. 4 together as a square with drawers in and then this one
www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/storage-furniture/shelving-units-systems/kallax-shelving-unit-white-art-00275848/ vertically with towels in. The towels are just folded nicely and the shelving unit is open so you can see them but they are all tidy.

It looks like Expedit is now called Kallax for some reason, or Kallax has replaced Expedit, but it's roughly the same idea.

previously1474907171 Sat 14-Jan-17 01:35:27

If mine have to be on show I roll them and only have the ends showing, like a log pile. However they are now in one of the wardrobes as there is no room in our small bathroom for a shelf or storage.

JohnLapsleyParlabane Sat 14-Jan-17 15:17:59

I log pile mine. I also dyed a lot of them and they've come out well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now