Talk

Advanced search

House work routine

(4 Posts)
chaplin1409 Mon 09-Jan-17 17:10:20

Hi, I know this may seem a bit boring but I really want to create some kind of routine/chart for house work. The reason for this is some days I feel I have done nothing at all and feel a but rubbish so thinking if I have something down not only will I feel I have achieved something I will have a clean tidy house too. Did anybody have any ideas or do you already follow anything any help would be great.
Thank you

Bobochic Mon 09-Jan-17 17:12:45

The best routine is to have a cleaner! Even if it's only once a week for vacuuming, dusting and ironing, the routine visit will make you get ready by tidying and doing the laundry first.

clairethewitch70 Mon 09-Jan-17 17:14:08

I run a card system. Dailies, weeklies, monthlies cards etc. Do the job then move them forward till they will next be due. Works for me. I am diagnosed with OCD and sometimes have to make a new card if a job needs doing - can't do it otherwise. smile

SoleBizzz Mon 09-Jan-17 17:14:56

This is what u do. I sit and text myself a to do list. I make a list if things to tidy and clean and vary it so I'm nit too bored.

Gather rubbush in front room. Put in wheelie bin. Open kitchen window. Take things upstairs. Water plant. Vacuum front room floor etc. Wash up. Iron curtains etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now