Talk

Advanced search

Bleach Craving!

(5 Posts)
LiquoriceFrittata17 Sun 08-Jan-17 09:00:38

Ok I realise I am probably alone in this as I can only find information on getting rid of the smell of bleach. I am pregnant and craving the smell of bleach, I want my whole house to stink of the stuff but the smell doesn't last.I can't spend my life forever bleaching everything, is there anyway i can make the smell of bleach last longer than a couple of hours? I would be happy if I could buy air freshener that smells of bleach but obviously that doesn't exist so is there anything I could perhaps make?

Ilovecaindingle Sun 08-Jan-17 09:04:37

Please read up on bleach poisoning. .
Thanks x

LiquoriceFrittata17 Sun 08-Jan-17 09:24:46

That's why I'm not going to constantly bleach everything!

Brightredpencil Sun 08-Jan-17 10:15:34

Get a FBC count done by your midwife. I would think these pica cravings are down to a deficiency in iron or something. In the meantime I strongly suggest you ignore these cravings.

LiquoriceFrittata17 Sun 08-Jan-17 10:25:51

I should clarify that I use well diluted milton for my cleaning as opposed to full strength bleach and keep the house well ventilated which is why the smell doesn't linger.I do it before going out for the day so I'm not sitting in the chemicals all day. I use it because we have a bad damp/mould problem in the house, we have fixed what was causing it but still getting the mould whilst the house dries out. The Milton website says that it is very good for cleaning mould and killing the spores which is why I have been using it... But I REALLY like the smell of it,just wish I could still smell it when I get back home.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now