Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Best Bathroom spray

(14 Posts)
Handbaghag Mon 02-Jan-17 10:22:38

OK, so I don't want to be bothered with powdered shrimp and the urine of a pregnant rhino mixed to a paste.. I'm just looking for your straight forward, best bathroom spray for cleaning in an area with hard water. Flash Bathroom is OK, Lidl's own not as good. Am I missing anything or is Flash as good as it gets? (To remove build up of lime scale on shower board wall, tidemark in bath etc)
Thanks x

celeste84 Mon 02-Jan-17 10:55:07

I use cif creme to rid any dirt then go over with Zoflora for disinfectant. I find basic cif creme to still be the best for actual cleaning.

PurpleDaisies Mon 02-Jan-17 10:56:50

If you've got limescale, viakal is the best. Spray it on, leave it for a bit and it melts away.

Iamdobby63 Mon 02-Jan-17 10:57:22

Ozclean bath power by a mile. Supermarkets don't seem to stock it anymore but you can purchase it at wilkinsons or online.

Tried everything else and always come back to this, great for hard water areas.

wobblywonderwoman Mon 02-Jan-17 11:00:47

Cif or lidl cream cleaner

Handbaghag Mon 02-Jan-17 14:09:48

Jif (yes, that's how long ago) used to be what I used years ago.. It's more back breaking but I guess if it works... I'll give Viakal a go.. Unfortunately have no Wilkinson's here sad

Grindelwaldswand Mon 02-Jan-17 14:12:09

I use Vikal for limescale and the glass shower doors and astonish mould and mildew remover for the tiles and bath and for the toilet i just use a lot of harpic and a good scrub and leave overnight each night
Oh and method hard floor cleaner for the tiled floors makes them smell amazing !!

lbanks Mon 02-Jan-17 14:36:57

I use this spray for removing limescale build up and it's one of the best spray that I've used.

GetTheeBehindMeSanta Mon 02-Jan-17 14:41:50

Astonish bathroom spray is very good. It dissolves soap scum well and doesn't need much rinsing. Plus it's made in Britain using cruelty-free methods and is very cheap.

LeadPipe Mon 02-Jan-17 14:43:16

Ozkleen is hand's down the best. I had stocked up on it and am running out - it literally haves the time the cleaner spends cleaning vast expanses of glass in our showers. And we have super hard water.

Same for the kitchen one - cleans stainless and counter tops with no scrubbing. They make a kitchen and bathroom one.

I am off to stock up on it from somewhere. Why oh why did Ocado stop stocking it!?

Iamdobby63 Mon 02-Jan-17 17:06:15

Re the ozkleen, it is also available online if all else fails. (Not ideal with liquids)

Handbaghag Mon 02-Jan-17 21:34:33

Thank you

LeadPipe Tue 03-Jan-17 12:55:48

Good luck, handbag!

I ordered some Ozkleen online - it's expensive but I think it's worth it.

I couldn't work out though if the stuff being sold at QVC was the same - you have to dilute it.

user1483391390 Tue 03-Jan-17 14:21:12

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now