Talk

Advanced search

Raspberry coulis on my cream wool jumper!!

(10 Posts)
avengerhart85 Mon 02-Jan-17 00:29:21

After eating the most delicious cheesecake today I realised I leant my big pregnant boob in the coulis on the plate blush
I dabbed with soda water straight away, sprayed vanish on it when I got home and still didn't wash out (it faded a little) I then rubbed some washing up liquid into it and washed again...still pink stained sad what else can I use I darent let it dry as I'm sure I read years ago that sets the stain...help!!

lbanks Mon 02-Jan-17 14:51:10

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

MackerelOfFact Mon 02-Jan-17 14:54:17

I have no advice, I just came on to giggle at your thread title. Middle-class problems! grin

I hope you get the stain out, OP. The perils of coulis.

imjessie Mon 02-Jan-17 15:01:39

What's it made of ? If you can wash it at4o you can usually get away with washing it at 60 . Soak in a bucket of vanish before washing it again hotter .

imjessie Mon 02-Jan-17 15:01:58

With more vanish whites !

avengerhart85 Mon 02-Jan-17 15:49:14

Hehe mackerel I think it must have been shop bought coulis I'm sure real raspberrys would have come out wink

pishedoff Mon 02-Jan-17 15:56:28

You have a pregnant boob? shock

Sorry, couldn't resist

Also don't have any tips so I'm going to slip away like I was never here.......

gringringringringrin

wowfudge Mon 02-Jan-17 19:49:44

Put it somewhere where sunlight can get to the stain - on an airer by a window will be fine. Sunlight is great at fading red based stains away.

avengerhart85 Mon 02-Jan-17 23:04:13

Haha pished I worded it terribly! I'v got no spacial awareness they seem to always have food on them these days blushgrin
I will try the sunlight trick..it's faded slightly on the third wash with vanish white so hopefully it will fade out confused

ozzy5 Tue 03-Jan-17 14:35:40

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now