Talk

Advanced search

Zoflora

(17 Posts)
queenc81 Sun 01-Jan-17 14:44:34

Thanks to mumsnet I've just used this for the first time!! It's amazing, the smell is gorgeous. Cleaned my radiators, woodwork etc with it.
My question is what else can I clean with it? Can I put it in my carpet cleaner?

queenc81 Sun 01-Jan-17 18:09:46

Bump grin

Ihatethedailymail1 Sun 01-Jan-17 21:11:03

Yes, you can put some neat on a cotton ball and put in Hoover or on radiators. There is a massive Zoflora thread somewhere on here. See if you can find it!! Loads of tips.

queenc81 Sun 01-Jan-17 21:48:31

Will have a look for it, thank you.

FannyUmbongo Wed 28-Jun-17 20:53:12

Am I the only one who gets through a bottle a day?

I've even joined three different Facebook groups. I bloody love it!

Twilight garden is lush.

MeanAger Wed 28-Jun-17 20:55:53

I love zoflora! But I ignored warnings from other MNers not to put it in my steam cleaner. It went all gooey and broke my cleaner sad

watchingitallagain Wed 28-Jun-17 22:14:21

I'm 33 weeks pregnant. When people ask me if I've had any cravings I tell them I have, Zoflora Linen Fresh. I could actually drink it. (Ive resisted).

ShinyGirl Thu 29-Jun-17 07:00:00

I didn't know you couldn't use it in a steam cleaner.

I'm currently looking through a Zoflora Facebook group with lots of kitchen photos grin

OccasionalNachos Thu 29-Jun-17 07:07:16

I think I did the cotton ball in the hoover trick incorrectly - it got all snarled up in the rotating brush blush still smelled nice though!

Twilight garden and pink grapefruit are my faves. Lavender goes in the washing machine with the bedding. Citrus to clean the kitchen bins.

Pikachuwithyourmouthclosed Thu 29-Jun-17 07:18:58

Umm... What exactly is zoflora? I recently bought a small bottle because I keep seeing thread titles on mumsnet about it blush. Some sort of cleaning product, i know that much... but... why so special?

FannyUmbongo Thu 29-Jun-17 07:21:53

Join the Facebook groups, Pikachu! Live changing grin

I'm on Zoflora Love and Zoflora Addicts... The ways you can use this stuff are endless.

CycleHire Thu 29-Jun-17 07:22:46

Ocado don't sell it (just checked) so surely can't be that popular?

I have a memory from childhood of us having some and the floral smell being so strong it made me feel sick. Is it still like that? I see mention of different fragrances above so maybe it's moved on.

FannyUmbongo Thu 29-Jun-17 07:31:31

What?! Ocado have let us all down.

There's loads of different fragrances. Pink grapefruit is lush.

Gingernaut Mon 04-Sep-17 10:16:05

Ladies amd gentlemen!

Look what they're teasing us with on Facebook!!

Scratch and sniff!!!

Albinohedgehogs Sat 09-Sep-17 03:34:32

I wish I could find a Zoflora that I liked, the all smell old fashioned and not particularly clean to me. Am I missing something?

I have recently bought 2 reed diffusers which are lovely especially the cherry blossom Heyland and Whittle one.

highinthesky Sat 09-Sep-17 03:36:59

How have Inonly just discovered there are more than 3 varieties? Is it because I have been shopping at Poundland? grin

I bought the least of 3 evils, so Fresh Linen it is. Goes off to Google more scents....

highinthesky Sat 09-Sep-17 03:48:22

Twilight Garden, Summer Breeze and Winter Morning sound interesting. Anyone able to describe them?

The rest I can more or less conjure up smells for based on Bouquet and Hyacinth (boak)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now