Talk

Advanced search

Henry Hoover

(7 Posts)
Methenyouplus4 Fri 30-Dec-16 08:32:17

Had a Dyson and didn't like it. Remember the shop I worked in many moons ago as a teen had one of these and suction was fab, are they still good? Where is best place to buy one?

rabbit123 Fri 30-Dec-16 09:52:10

We've got one in the garage for cleaning the car & messy DIY jobs. Their pretty much bomb proof. They're very good, especially on hard floors, but the normal model is difficult to use on carpet. If you have carpets or a mix of both, I would recommend the Henry Xtra as it comes with the normal suction only head and also a turbo brush for carpets. It picks up hairs and threads better and makes it easier to use.

A quick Google search, but Clean Store have it on offer for £126.99, which is cheaper than Argos etc.

www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=204&?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=comparsionshopping&gclid=CMjvl6HSm9ECFUITGwodqPMAVw

MrsJamin Fri 30-Dec-16 09:55:12

Had one for 12 years, tis a fab little hoover good for post diy as much as normal hoovering.

spaceodyssey Fri 30-Dec-16 13:52:58

A quick google search i think i may have found there hoover you are looking for. Take a look at this site

Methenyouplus4 Fri 30-Dec-16 18:36:52

Is the last one linked the one that is also good on carpets? Bargain if it is.

rabbit123 Fri 30-Dec-16 18:43:43

Methenyouplus4, no. That's a standard suction only Henry

ChishandFips33 Fri 30-Dec-16 23:24:41

I bought the carpet foot for about £25 on Amazon - makes it much easier

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now