Talk

Advanced search

Henry Hoover

(7 Posts)
Methenyouplus4 Fri 30-Dec-16 08:32:17

Had a Dyson and didn't like it. Remember the shop I worked in many moons ago as a teen had one of these and suction was fab, are they still good? Where is best place to buy one?

rabbit123 Fri 30-Dec-16 09:52:10

We've got one in the garage for cleaning the car & messy DIY jobs. Their pretty much bomb proof. They're very good, especially on hard floors, but the normal model is difficult to use on carpet. If you have carpets or a mix of both, I would recommend the Henry Xtra as it comes with the normal suction only head and also a turbo brush for carpets. It picks up hairs and threads better and makes it easier to use.

A quick Google search, but Clean Store have it on offer for £126.99, which is cheaper than Argos etc.

www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=204&?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=comparsionshopping&gclid=CMjvl6HSm9ECFUITGwodqPMAVw

MrsJamin Fri 30-Dec-16 09:55:12

Had one for 12 years, tis a fab little hoover good for post diy as much as normal hoovering.

spaceodyssey Fri 30-Dec-16 13:52:58

A quick google search i think i may have found there hoover you are looking for. Take a look at this site

Methenyouplus4 Fri 30-Dec-16 18:36:52

Is the last one linked the one that is also good on carpets? Bargain if it is.

rabbit123 Fri 30-Dec-16 18:43:43

Methenyouplus4, no. That's a standard suction only Henry

ChishandFips33 Fri 30-Dec-16 23:24:41

I bought the carpet foot for about £25 on Amazon - makes it much easier

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: