Talk

Advanced search

How to clean black mould from bathroom?

(14 Posts)
bandan Tue 20-Dec-16 00:03:49

Hi,

I've noticed some black mould comming through on the bathroom tiles and i was wondering whats the best cleaner to use to get rid of it?

Thanks

vichill Tue 20-Dec-16 00:12:45

Kilrock mould spray is brilliant. Keeps it at bay for much longer than anything else I have used. I get it from amazon.

MessezFaire Tue 20-Dec-16 00:15:58

Soak loo roll in bleach and paste it onto the grout, leave overnight and in the morning it'll sparkle

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 20-Dec-16 00:23:36

HG spray

thegoodnameshadgone Tue 20-Dec-16 00:32:56

Bleach it all. As as in direct bleach where possible. Shut the door. Open the window. Leave as long as you can

LauraPalmersBodybag Tue 20-Dec-16 00:36:41

Overnight soaking with bleach is amazing! I drenched lengths of cotton wool in it and packed it really tightly against all the mould. Totally gone the next morning.

jinglestheelf Tue 20-Dec-16 00:43:56

HG mould spray, got mine in B&Q. The mould was literally running down the walls after each spray

thegoodnameshadgone Tue 20-Dec-16 00:45:44

I love bleach grin

PatriciaBateman Tue 20-Dec-16 00:46:55

HG mould spray.

Nasty black mould all over grouting, figured all I could do was reduce it until I replaced the grouting.

Sprayed HG mould spray (after seeing it recommended here), left air vent on and didn't come back for a few hours.

Mould gone! As in vanished. Grouting completely, flawlessly white again. I think my jaw just about hit the floor.

Now I keep it around for any reappearing offenders, don't need anything else.

YesLordSugar Tue 20-Dec-16 00:47:14

Just bought cillet bang black mould remover for this reason, best product I have ever used. Ever.

Theconifers25 Tue 20-Dec-16 23:13:28

Hg mould spray from b&q.
No effort required for stunning results

gluteustothemaximus Tue 20-Dec-16 23:20:01

Another one here for hg. Amazing stuff. Only thing for us that works!

Nightmanagerfan Tue 20-Dec-16 23:23:05

Another vote for HG! Wear gloves, open the window and try not breathe it in

salsamad Tue 20-Dec-16 23:24:35

If it's on the grout between the tiles use old toothbrushes and scrub ( will need scrubbing hard) the grout with neat bleach and leave to dry, wipe tiles over with hot soapy cloth after several hours to clean residue bleach off and it will be sparkly.
Have Windows open whilst doing this and wear very old clothes and rubber gloves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now