Talk

Advanced search

Sebo vacuum - if you're in the market for a new Hoover

(10 Posts)
Newbrummie Sat 17-Dec-16 15:25:44

I have to tell you all about this life changing appliance. I bought dyson V6 thinking that would be fun for the kids to use, ha fucking ha. Didn't touch the side in my house before it was clogged up. This sebo is even better than the Miele, the bags are cheaper and a 5 year warranty from JL. I'm absolutely delighted with it, sad I know. But wanted to share.

Follyfoot Sat 17-Dec-16 15:28:12

I'm a Sebo fan too. Dont know anyone who has gone back to a Dyson after getting one (or returning to any other brand for that matter). Tis a thing of wonder and loveliness.

NanTheWiser Sat 17-Dec-16 16:10:27

Love mine! Had it about 4 years now, and still enjoy using it.

CaroleService Sat 17-Dec-16 16:25:42

Which Sebo??

Lucked Sat 17-Dec-16 16:27:02

Yes our Sebo is 6 years old and is very good on both carpet and hardwood floors.

Follyfoot Sat 17-Dec-16 16:37:12

Mine's the X4 pet. Funnily enough, I was vacuuming up needles from the Christmas tree earlier and just thinking how pleased I was to have the Sebo to do it rather than battling with my Dyson!

pinkieandperkie Sat 17-Dec-16 16:49:30

I'm not a Dyson fan. I had a Sebo years ago and I bloody loved it.

rabbit123 Sat 17-Dec-16 17:29:56

Our Sebo was a hand down from my MIL when me and DH got our first place. We always intended to upgrade to something newer but never needed to. It's 21 years old now and never let us down. It's only ever had a replacement brushroll because the old one wore down after years of use.
The bags are huge and even with 2 cats and 2 kids, takes a good 2-3 months to fill up.

FiveShelties Sun 18-Dec-16 15:18:48

Love my Sebo. Mine is around 20 years old and has vacuumed up loads of Sheltie hair.

PossumInAPearTree Sun 18-Dec-16 15:20:56

I dislike my sebo. The hose kinks on it all the bloody time and I'm forever having to flick it to get it sucking again. Much prefer my v6.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now