Talk

Advanced search

Oven cleaning

(8 Posts)
GratedCarrotStick Thu 15-Dec-16 16:18:14

Has anyone any helpful tips/ideas/instructions on how to clean an oven?

cheeseandcrackers Thu 15-Dec-16 21:12:43

I tried lots of things, including steam cleaning, oven pride packs etc but nothing worked well until I bought Mr Muscle oven cleaner. You just spray it on (doors, racks, everywhere), leave it for a bit and wipe away. It's like magic! Very quick and no elbow grease required. I would also recommend an oven liner for the bottom, makes things even easier.

monctonbelly Fri 16-Dec-16 10:42:28

Nothing beats Astonish for your cleaning your oven. This is second to none and you will not be disappointed!

ThatGingerOne Fri 16-Dec-16 10:43:21

Oven Pride! Its amazing. Used it on many student house ovens (can you even imagine?)

GratedCarrotStick Wed 21-Dec-16 09:14:29

Thanks guys. Il try the astonish first as I think I have some in the cupboard. Will also look for a liner.

Grumpyoldblonde Wed 21-Dec-16 11:26:04

Oven pride worked a treat for m, but I used the Wilko one, was £1.00 and same ingredients

rabbit123 Wed 21-Dec-16 11:54:59

Get an oven valet service in! We paid £70 to have our oven and hob professionally cleaned and it looked like new once they'd done. It's stayed clean too, just needs a quick spray and wipe once a week

bandan Wed 21-Dec-16 18:14:32

I use this oven cleaner and it's superb, gets rid of any stains with ease and always leaves my oven sparkling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now