Robot Hoover

(4 Posts)
girlonfirex Mon 28-Nov-16 11:09:42

Toying with the idea of getting a robot Hoover to leave running while I'm at work because I'm lazy prices are ranging from £60 up to £1000 does anyone have one and could recommend? I'm seeing very mixed reviews... I don't want to spend more than £150 if I can help it. X

Irritatedmama Mon 28-Nov-16 11:20:28

I have a neato. It doesn't do that great a job to be honest. It always leaves bits on the floor. It's ok for keeping the place to a certain level of clean but it wouldn't be enough alone.
Hoovering is often quicker too as robot hoovers get stuck a lot. I've come home this morning and mine hasn't cleaned anywhere as it got stuck behind a chair.

MrsWooster Mon 28-Nov-16 11:31:55

Have a nice ancient roomba, 2nd hand from eBay and it is ace. Not perfect, but it keeps it more or less ok

spaceodyssey Mon 28-Nov-16 12:17:47

I have a Robovac it's never going to be as good as traditional vacuum cleaner but it does the job reasonably well and i use it mostly when i can't be bothered to clean lol.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now