Which Brand of Anodised Pan?

(8 Posts)
pinkskyinthecity Sun 27-Nov-16 07:54:44

I have a couple from the US which were gifted to me 2 years ago and they're my best equipment ever in the kitchen. I would like to buy a couple for my daughter, and am wondering which brand I should go for. I'm only interested in something that's worth investing in, so it needs to be durable, nonstick and easy to clean. I'm willing to spend no more than £80 each for a two medium to large pots, and preferably with glass lids and can go in the oven as well.

(Sorry, I'm not at home to find out the make of mine).

rosycheeksl Sun 27-Nov-16 12:29:59

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

pinkskyinthecity Sun 27-Nov-16 22:44:29

No-one to comment?? (pretty please!)

Bejazzled Sun 27-Nov-16 22:45:35

Costco own brand are brilliant!

pinkskyinthecity Mon 28-Nov-16 20:20:23

There isn't any on their website (plus I don't have membership).
Anyone help?

flashheartscanoe Mon 28-Nov-16 20:25:36

Check out circulon infinate. You can get a set on Amazon. I have so e and they are lovely quality.

pinkskyinthecity Mon 28-Nov-16 20:42:21

Mine are by Vollrath, which I googled and found they're a professional brand. It seems they don't have a UK supplier, so I need to find the next best thing. I've seen Circulon around, and they sometimes have them in the sale in Debenhams, I recall. Are they oven=proof? My pans have sleeves on the handle with protects you from the heat, but can be taken off for when you want to put it in the oven.

Bejazzled Tue 29-Nov-16 12:15:21

Costco website

No membership needed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now