Talk

Advanced search

Smelly bathroom!

(2 Posts)
oxcat1 Thu 24-Nov-16 16:54:31

I live in a lower Ground Floor Flat, and the bathroom is at the very back, with just a small window in the slightly-separated toilet section. It is dark, cold and prone to damp - just a bit grim really! To make it worse, I currently have the cat litter tray in a corner, which does save the rest of the house from the smell, but makes the bathroom even more unpleasant.

Have you any ideas how I could make it more pleasant, and any recommendations for a strong but neutral air freshener (not a spray) that will deal with the smells? It is a rented property, with no plug sockets in the bathroom so I am pretty limited as to what I can do. I put down a couple of cheap but cheerful bath mats from Argos to use as a rug to try and warm the floor a bit, but I am not sure how to make it any more cosy, or how to deal with the smells?

Thanks

lbanks Thu 24-Nov-16 17:54:21

As there are no plug sockets in the bathroom and there is damp in there you need something like a moisture absorber that will soak up all the damp and clean the air up, that will help get rid of the smells in there. It's a stand alone product and can easily be filled.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now