Bread makers

(9 Posts)
thegreenmile Tue 22-Nov-16 09:29:15

Hi all, does anyone have a recommendation for a good bread maker?

Thanks x

L1lyOfTheValley Tue 22-Nov-16 09:30:48

Panasonic, we've had ours for +15 years and it is still going strong and making delicious bread.

ZoFloMoFo Tue 22-Nov-16 09:58:03

We've got a Panasonic too, although it's been gathering dust in the back of a cupboard somewhere lately.

We've got the one with the nut and dried fruit dispenser, it makes the most gorgeous raisin and cinnamon loaf - we were getting through a loaf a day last Christmas - and it makes the house smell amazing.

Gracec Tue 22-Nov-16 10:48:08

What kind of budget do you have to spend? My hubby brought me this lovely bread maker about 2 years ago and it's fantastic.

HappydaysArehere Mon 28-Nov-16 10:16:31

Panasonic if you don't want to be disappointed.

Inthenick Mon 28-Nov-16 10:19:29

Only the Panasonic. Don't go near any others.

Ours is amazing!

Gileswithachainsaw Mon 28-Nov-16 10:20:16

Panasonic!!!

Rascallsall Tue 29-Nov-16 21:11:15

I have had a Panasonic bread machine for ages and haven't had much success with my bread making. Anyone who loves their machine, could you share your recipes please? Dh likes a well baked, crusty loaf.

TheLionQueen Thu 01-Dec-16 19:12:53

I've got a kenwood bm350 and it's good, has lasted about ten years and still makes perfect bread. Is a bit noisy when kneading though (not sure how noisy they usually are?!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now