Talk

Advanced search

Xmas Hand Wash/Lotion

(13 Posts)
LaundryQueenHatesIroning Sun 13-Nov-16 16:37:35

Not sure whether this topic or Style and Beauty would be best for this but I'll try here first!

Has anyone found and festive-scented hand soap/lotion sets? I have literally been looking for three years and with all the Xmas bedding/throws/crockery around I thought they would be easier to find!

Went into TK Maxx today and they had an Apple and Cinnamon one that really looked the part and I got really excited, just to smell it and it smelled like nothing sad such a disappointment.

I know Molton Brown do some but I was hoping not to spend as much as that.

DiscoMike Sun 13-Nov-16 17:03:53

M&S have a cranberry set (and a cocoa butter one) in their Christmas 3f2 range.

Bodyshop is worth looking at - if not Christmassy ones their satsuma hand cream is very potent.

YuckYuckEwwww Sun 13-Nov-16 17:06:59

Black pepper oil has a very christmassy scent and baylis and harding do a black pepper and ginsing hand soap

DubiousCredentials Sun 13-Nov-16 17:07:22

I like the Baylis and Harding midnight fig and something . . . Pomegranate maybe?

LaundryQueenHatesIroning Sun 13-Nov-16 20:30:59

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Will go on a smelling mission in town this week!

Katietwinmum Mon 14-Nov-16 20:36:05

There is a very reasonably priced sparkling cinnamon one - sold in b and m / some pound shops. It's a red colour but a lovely strong festive smell!

LaundryQueenHatesIroning Tue 15-Nov-16 07:52:55

Thanks Katie that sounds perfect! Will have a look next time I'm in.

DoItTooJulia Tue 15-Nov-16 07:54:47

I buy the Baylis and Harding Gold, Frankisence and Myrhh one

thisisbloodyridiculous Tue 15-Nov-16 13:17:14

Sainsbury's do a lovely one that I buy every year I love it grin

LaundryQueenHatesIroning Tue 15-Nov-16 15:38:59

Thanks for the link Julia. Wouldn't you think that Xmas hand wash and lotion sets would be big business with all the other Xmas-related EVERYTHING you can get?! There's hardly any choice! A few years ago I remember Body Shop has a few: gingerbread, spiced vanilla and cranberry if a remember correctly. This year they have nothing like that.

I know, I'm far too worked up about it grin

Piscivorus Tue 15-Nov-16 15:44:15

I have just got the Molton Brown Festive Frankincense and Allspice, it is red, Christmassy and gorgeous without being too heavy on the cinnamon and cloves

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Tue 15-Nov-16 15:47:54

A bit more expensive maybe, but Crabtree and Evelyn usually do a few lovely ones each year.

Piscivorus Tue 15-Nov-16 19:14:02

Crabtree and Evelyn Noel is my favourite candles and room fragrance ever. Wonder if they do that in handwash?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now