Talk to me about Stardrops...

(9 Posts)
LaundryQueenHatesIroning Sun 06-Nov-16 11:41:10

Would anyone recommend it?

What are some good uses for it?

Is it better than just washing up liquid?

And most importantly...... Can I mix it with Zoflora?

wooooofudge Sun 06-Nov-16 19:08:17

The original one is a fab general purpose cleaner. Good for upholstery and carpet cleaning too.

The one with ammonia is great for cleaning glass, tiles, etc.

goalesh Mon 07-Nov-16 07:55:16

I use star drops to clean my laminate floors although it's a really good all round cleaner as well.

OdinsLoveChild Mon 07-Nov-16 12:00:05

No you cant mix it with zoflora both bottles say do not mix with other chemicals.

I use the ammonia stardrops for the dogs bed and patio if they decide to wee on there. Once dry you can then use zoflora over the top but it will smell a bit funky.

TollgateDebs Mon 07-Nov-16 16:23:16

Used Stardrops for all sorts. Washed my sheepskin rugs with it and they came up brilliantly. Handwash for clothing and hands. Washing floors (tile and wood) and worktops. Car interiors. Basically it is a mild soap and is an excellent all round product that I have recommended to everyone. Just use a little as it goes a long way!

PrancerForHoney Tue 08-Nov-16 16:00:11

I use stardrops in the machine to wash the dog beds with a capful of zoflora in the fabric conditioner bit. I've never had a problem. Himself uses it to clean his roller trays and brushes.

NannyR Wed 09-Nov-16 02:20:54

I fill a spray bottle with water, a splash of stardrops and a capful of zoflora, it makes a good multipurpose cleaning spray. Ive done this for years and never had a problem mixing the two.

wizzywig Sun 13-Nov-16 22:34:03

Yessss a stardrops thread! I have discovered this along with zoflora.

wizzywig Sun 13-Nov-16 22:35:15

nannyr does it go all bubbly and foamy if you do that? I likes bubbles

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now