Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is there a 'best' waterproof bed sheet?

(7 Posts)
JenLindleyShitMom Thu 03-Nov-16 22:26:51

Or are the cheaper ones just as good as the more expensive ones?

I have bought myself a lovely new mattress from Groupon but DS sleeps in my bed most nights and on a rare occasion he will have an accident. I need to buy a waterproof bedsheet but not sure if the expensive ones are worth it or a cheaper one will do just as well.

Also, is there somewhere I can donate my old mattress to? It's not suitable for humans sleeping on as the springs are broken and it is stained from previous accidents. But maybe there is somewhere like a dog shelter that could use it? Or is that silly?

soyamilksucks Fri 04-Nov-16 08:41:33

cheaper ones will definitely do. I brought this one to put over my DS mattress and it's fantastic. It's fully waterproof and when you sleep on it, it doesn't make a lot of noise and it's really easy to clean as well.

PuraVida Fri 04-Nov-16 08:48:08

John Lewis do a rubbery backed towelling one. It doesn't feel at all plasticky

InTheDessert Fri 04-Nov-16 08:50:05

We like these - tho ours are flat, so just get put on whichever bed is needed - helpful since this house has 3/4 doubles as the smallest bed....
Doesn't feel like sleeping on my memories of waterproof sheets - sweaty, noisy, plasticity things.

HeadDreamer Fri 04-Nov-16 08:51:56

I also get hippychick ones from Amazon.

JenLindleyShitMom Fri 04-Nov-16 09:35:39

Thanks everyone!

stillwantrachelshair Fri 04-Nov-16 19:59:04

We have the Dunelm towelling ones & you can't tell that they're there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now