Advanced search

Under sink bin replacement bucket bit

(2 Posts)
Polkadot1974 Sun 23-Oct-16 20:30:23

We have a built in bin holder/bracket thing under the sink but the actual bucket bit cracked and has been thrown. I can't find a replacement because I'm not really sure what to call it and previous searches just brought back the whole thing and I just need the drop in bin bit. Any ideas? I thank

jobrum Sun 23-Oct-16 20:33:08

We have one from ikea but it was purchased a good few years ago. No idea what to call it either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now