How to keep new shower enclosure sparkling?

(7 Posts)
redjellybean Mon 03-Oct-16 08:48:44

I have a brand-new sparkly shower enclosure. Now I've got it, it's clear how lime scaled my old one was! We live in a hard water area. How can I keep on top of it now so it stays this way without being too time consuming?

NanTheWiser Mon 03-Oct-16 11:33:19

Get a window squeegee, blade it down after showering, and spray with a daily shower spray cleaner - no more water marks!

YummyBelicious Tue 04-Oct-16 22:21:33

As above.
Works like a charm x

sonias27 Thu 06-Oct-16 08:12:17

I use methods shower cleaning spray and an Aqualux shower blade to clean my shower. No more hard water stains after this.

shovetheholly Thu 06-Oct-16 09:28:52

I use a spray bottle filled with distilled vinegar and a sponge to wipe down the bath/shower screen/tiles at the end of my shower, then squeegee after the water has turned off. Done daily, it takes hardly any time at all and the bathroom looks great.

HunterHearstHelmsley Thu 06-Oct-16 09:29:47

Use a Karcher her

Liiinoo Mon 10-Oct-16 16:59:10

There is a great product called Wet and Forget. It works like a daily shower spray but you only need to spray once a week. You can get it from QVC but they are expensive. It is cheaper to go to the Wet and Forget website. Make sure you get the shower one not the outdoor version (which is also very good).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now