Advanced search

Rolling Pin - what to google?

(7 Posts)
prokupatuskrakedatus Sun 18-Sep-16 16:01:22

Please help:
I was looking up a recipe on YT and clicked myself along the links - as you do - and ended up at this BBC bake off series and had an "OMG-DH-would-love-this" moment.

One of the contestants had a rolling pin with rings that go on the ends to make sure the dough ist rolled out to a certain hight. It's the perfect gift for perfectionist DH (and would speed up or even increase production)

Under what name are these pins sold?
What do I need to google?

Greywacke Sun 18-Sep-16 16:02:08

They are from Lakeland

WankersHacksandThieves Sun 18-Sep-16 16:02:38

knock yourself out... smile

ChaosTrulyReigns Sun 18-Sep-16 16:03:34

Try adjustable rolling pin for your piefectionist.

WankersHacksandThieves Sun 18-Sep-16 16:03:41

here's the guides just to add to your own rolling pin.

Hufflepuffin Sun 18-Sep-16 16:06:59

Joseph Joseph do one too, it also has measurements on it to measure how wide you've rolled

prokupatuskrakedatus Sun 18-Sep-16 16:26:41

Thank you all! I've already ordered smile

So it's "rolling pin guides". And Lakeland it will be. What I need is a 'Nudelholz, höhenverstellbar'. And it is made by Joseph Joseph.

Nudelholz is a word for rolling pin I actually didn't know - I'd say "Ausroller".

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now