Let the war begin

(2 Posts)
CatyB Tue 13-Sep-16 09:08:32

Last night I heard the following conversation from my "silent and peaceful" neighbors: are private cleaners or cleaning agencies are the better option(screaming until 3am, I had fun though). And I started a conversation with myself: I used both, and to me (i want to point out that this is my personal opinion) things are better with a company. Not sure why though grin but I feel a little more secure when signing a contract with an agency. Especially when the company itself is good. I'm curious to see which side would you take and, of course, why?

Elroya1 Tue 13-Sep-16 09:19:54

It kind of depends. I also use an agency and things are going just fine for me. Using one and the same cleaner for years actually. To me, it doesn't matter if the cleaner is from agency or is a private cleaner (and I don't understand why people make such a thing from that). I just want my house cleaned, and I want it cleaned on time and good. But if I had to take a side I would say 51% for contracting because (as OP mentioned) it is a liiiitle more secure and to me it's more professional. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now