Advanced search

Iron simmering plate

(5 Posts)
PigletJohn Wed 13-Jul-16 16:20:58

I used to have a round iron plate, that you can put on a gas hob, for long slow simmering of porridge or stew to prevent it burning. It takes the heat of a low light and spreads it.

I have lost it and can't find another. Is there a proper name to search for?

dementedpixie Wed 13-Jul-16 16:26:31

A diffuser maybe?

dementedpixie Wed 13-Jul-16 16:28:39

dementedpixie Wed 13-Jul-16 16:31:10 just in case other link doesn't work

PigletJohn Wed 13-Jul-16 16:45:14


I see them. Now I know the name.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now