Talk

Advanced search

Can you recommend a cleaner in SE18?

(9 Posts)
Shadgal1 Tue 05-Jul-16 23:03:26

Someone reliable, trustworthy and good?
Thanks

OliviaTJoyce Wed 06-Jul-16 10:54:27

Well, we usually use A to Z cleaning's services and are quite happy with their work. You can give them a call at 020 3404 3303

Shadgal1 Wed 06-Jul-16 15:04:30

Thank you Olivia, I'll give them a call. Do you use them for regular home cleaning?

Gunpowder Wed 06-Jul-16 15:12:43

This is my cleaner's company. www.ethico-london.co.uk Not the cheapest but they do a great job and I trust Jo (whose company it is) completely. they only use eco friendly products if that matters to you.

Shadgal1 Wed 06-Jul-16 21:49:54

I want good, not necessarily cheap - it's a necessary luxury is how I see it! That's a great recommendation so I'll definitely get in touch. Only use eco friendly myself so that's even better. I used a end-of-rental company once who claimed they were eco-friendly only, and they turned up with armfuls of cilit bang and mr muscle!

OliviaTJoyce Thu 07-Jul-16 06:18:28

Yes, we've used a regular cleaning from A to Z cleaning a few months back but stopped because I was able to start working from home and had more time to take care of everything on my own. As far as I know they also use eco-friendly products but haven't checked it myself because it's not that important for me. What I really wanted, though, is not having random people coming to my house to clean so I asked them to send me the same cleaner each time. It depends on availability really, but they did send me the same lady.

Londonexhile Thu 07-Jul-16 08:18:46

I've just moved from SE18 & we used Royal Arsenal Cleaning (even though we were in Plumstead) - the cleaner I had was amazing - she would even do a couple of loads of laundry if she got through the house quicker than expected.

Shadgal1 Thu 07-Jul-16 11:26:01

Thanks all - there are so many cleaning firms out there and haven't been here long enough to get local recommendations so great to have your suggestions

ladydoer Fri 08-Jul-16 14:37:14

Using Home Maid Clean, pretty happy with my girl. she's taking her annual leave now but replacement does a great job too
call manager Liz 0207 205 252 www.carpetcleaninglondonagency.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now