Talk

Advanced search

GTech AirRam - any good?

(5 Posts)
PookieSnackenberger Mon 06-Jun-16 15:13:37

Need a new vacuum cleaner and I'm considering one of these to overcome my terminal laziness over cleaning the stairs.

Are they worth the money? I'm thinking about getting the package for the AirRam and the hand held one.

Do they really retain enough charge/suction to clean a whole house?

Currently dithering as I have a beloved Miele Cat & Dog that I love and could replace like with like.

rabbit123 Mon 06-Jun-16 16:43:44

They're not bad but they really don't have much suck. They're more like carpet sweepers. They don't come with any tools for doing stairs & furniture. You have to buy the handheld one as well if you want tools.

BikeRunSki Mon 06-Jun-16 16:46:42

Love mine, but the handheld one is rubbish. Although they have brought out a new handheld one recently, which is meant to be better.

AmyInTheBoonies Mon 06-Jun-16 21:54:34

I like my air ram, the lack of attachments is annoying, but it is good for a quick vacuum around.

I liked it more when I had carpets which needed doing quickly and it was so easy to do everyday. Now I have wood floors it is less effective and I would rather have a dyson.

kansasmum Tue 07-Jun-16 17:47:32

Mine was great for about a year then despite cleaning the brushes etc it's gone crap and barely sucks anything. So disappointing.
Bought a Vax Pet upright vacuum instead and it's fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now