Talk

Advanced search

how much is your child's mattress

(3 Posts)
sammyjayneex Wed 13-Apr-16 13:40:36

So I need to replace my 4 girls mattresses and I'm on a budget. I've seen some cheap ones on Amazon but I'm worried they are too cheap! If I get the cheap ones I can replace all 4 at once but if I go for a more expensive one like ikea ones or something I will have to replace one every month until all 4 are replaced so not sure what to do? What's your children's mattress like, just need an idea on what type would be suitable
My kids are 9,8,5,4

UmbongoUnchained Wed 13-Apr-16 13:47:07

I got mine off Amazon for 35 quid. It's the pink one with the hearts on. It's sprung and you can slightly feel it but with a decent topper it's actually quite comfy and quite enjoy getting into my daughters bed for a snuggle!

mamapants Wed 13-Apr-16 13:51:00

I bought some online at beds4u and would not recommend them. They took ages to deliver even though website says next day delivery, which is why I went with them in the first place. Paid £75, were meant to be £150 apparently.
You can feel all the springs, they are awful.
I would never buy mattress online again and will go in store somewhere to test them out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now