Advanced search


(5 Posts)
Mishaps Sun 10-Apr-16 13:51:00

I have an original remoska and the shallow pan has non-stick coating flaking off the rim. There is now a new model and it seems impossible to get accessories for the original. Anyone got any idea where I might get one?

DoreenLethal Sun 10-Apr-16 14:02:01


Or Ebay?

I love my Remoska. One day I will need a new pan so if you do find out please post it here. Those are the places I'd try first.

cozietoesie Sun 10-Apr-16 14:02:12

Have you tried looking on eBay for an original whole thing and cannibalising as necessary? (I don't know about model numbers or comparative prices, I'm afraid.)

Au79 Sun 10-Apr-16 14:03:45

Why is it special, do you mind telling?

Mishaps Sun 10-Apr-16 14:34:52

I've tried Lakeland and ebay with no success; and I guess I am wary of second hand from ebay because I guess the pan rim is likely to be flaking on an old one.

I have had good service from my old remoska but don't feel inclined to fork out on a new one as the electrical woks are fine.

Why are they special? - well they used to be more special in the past because they were virtually the only counter top cooker on the market - now there are loads of others, about which I know nothing, as I have had mine for a long time.

I have two shallow pans, both of which are flaking round the rim. I am tempted to sand off the flaking bits and see what happens - and hope it does not rust. Fingers crossed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now