Anyone got a Vax carpet cleaner?

(6 Posts)
Tigerblue Sat 12-Mar-16 15:40:40

Have seen a Vax carpet cleaner I'm thinking about. Has anyone got one? Do you recommend it? Hasn't got to do miracles, but can you notice the difference when cleaned?

Tigerblue Sat 12-Mar-16 15:43:43

Sorry, meant to say washer not cleaner!

bingohandjob Sun 13-Mar-16 15:24:52

Yes, if you can afford it/store it I think they are worth it. Use it regularly to deep clean kitchen floor and couple of times a year for carpets. First time we used it, horrified at the colour of the water and it made a huge difference - looked and smelt cleaner! Less noticeable now cos we do it more regularly. They are bulky and noisy!

PurpleCrazyHorse Tue 15-Mar-16 09:07:01

My brother has a Vax that also dries which is a really good feature. He uses it for spillages on carpets too and it was really good at sucking up tea but didn't then leave a wet patch.

seasidesally Wed 16-Mar-16 20:57:10

ive got one,brings my stair clackarpet like new and seeing how black (and i do mean black) the water can be

buy a decent model though,Argos normally have an offer on

SnuffleGruntSnorter Wed 16-Mar-16 21:26:18

I love ours, it makes a huge difference to the carpets and the house just feels fresher over all. It's definitely been worth the money. Several friends have borrowed it and then bought their own

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now