Talk

Advanced search

What's your cleaning routine?

(9 Posts)
NovaArt3mis Sun 06-Mar-16 08:49:50

Saw this image online and thought it was interesting but also realised I'm not very good at 'daily' tidying.

And now I'm nosy interested in what others do.

GreyAndGoldInTheMeadow Sun 06-Mar-16 08:54:45

I routinely don't bother, does that count? grin

originalmavis Sun 06-Mar-16 08:55:31

You can clean a house?

thenewaveragebear1983 Sun 06-Mar-16 09:00:31

Daily- kitchen surfaces, general tidy, washing, vacuum
Weekly- bathrooms, toilet, hoover stairs, beds, bedrooms, dust
Monthly- microwave, tidy playroom,
When needed- bins, windows, decking, oven,

I love cleaning though and if I get a free day without the children I bleach the house from top to bottom.

NeedSomePeaceAndQuite Sun 06-Mar-16 09:01:26

grey grin that has to count

SellFridges Sun 06-Mar-16 09:02:04

Monday - pick all the stuff up from the floor and place on sofa/dining room table

Tuesday - Go to cash point for £20 and scrabble coppers jar for £2

Tuesday Eve - Congratulate self for getting a cleaner

IDoAllMyOwnStunts Sun 06-Mar-16 09:07:47

We've divided the jobs up between 4 of us (13 and 15 yr old DC). We have a rota we stick to. Revolutionised life, no more grumpy me at having to do everything.

Jw35 Sun 06-Mar-16 09:20:59

Daily: make beds, wipe over bathroom, clean toilets, clean kitchen & table, washing up as I go, one load of laundry, damp dust living room, general tidy and clear stairs, Hoover downstairs, mop kitchen and downstairs loo

Weekly: thorough clean bathroom, thorough clean bedrooms, damp dust upstairs, Hoover upstairs, mop bathroom floor, change bedding, clean fridges, change fish water, clean hamster cage, dust ceilings, ironing

Monthly: clean front and back doors, declutter, clean inner doors, bleach mugs, deep cleans where needed, mow grass, weed drive

3 monthly: sort out kids clothes and check sizes, declutter cupboards, clean windows, sort out garden shed/utility room, any big jobs

Cerseirys Sun 06-Mar-16 09:40:16

Cleaner every fortnight, Hoover every Sunday, washing up every evening. And spills etc get mopped up. That's it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now