Best freestanding slimline dishwasher

(14 Posts)
chumbler Mon 29-Feb-16 03:48:31

Go!

grin

superram Mon 29-Feb-16 06:50:14

I just had a beko and it cleaned better than both a Bosch and neff one I have had since.

chumbler Mon 29-Feb-16 15:40:01

Ooh great thanks, heard great things about beko smile

Sassybynature Tue 01-Mar-16 05:03:23

This one! www.tesco.com/direct/hotpoint-sdl510-slimline-dishwasher/796-4249.prd

Incase link doesn't work it is the Hotpoint Aquarius sd1510 slimline in graphite.
Purchased after seeing how clean the dishes were after just a 30 minute wash cycle, my sister had one. I got rid of the kenwood,much nicer sleeker looking dishwasher, which I had for just a year and replaced it with this one instead. The kenwood left residue on the plates and was useless. So much happier with the Hotpoint, it's quiet and cleans everything beautifully.

loresho Wed 02-Mar-16 12:06:45

We installed this Bosch one a month ago and so far, v happy with it

BlossomCat Wed 02-Mar-16 12:09:55

Well, I read that as 'breastfeeding slimline dishwasher' I don't think they make those yet...! grin

ButtfaceMiscreant Wed 02-Mar-16 12:15:09

We have had the same one as in loresho's link for about 5 months. Very pleased with it and can fit more than you think inside.

chumbler Thu 03-Mar-16 11:00:43

Great thanks all smile will so some serious browsing now I know where to start

blossom I know!!! I had a shock when I re read my title and thought I'd done that too! :p

WingsClipped Mon 07-Mar-16 21:32:39

We also got the Bosch one linked above. It's brilliant and fits quite a lot in for the size

Paddletonio Mon 07-Mar-16 21:36:26

How easy is it to get one of these plumbed in? our new place doesn't hVe a dishwasher and I am missing having one.

AuntieStella Mon 07-Mar-16 21:38:38

I've got a Miele (a model which is now obsolete) which is still going strong about 15 years on. So I recommend the brand, but don't know what their current slimline model is like in practice.

guinnessgirl Mon 07-Mar-16 21:44:01

We got a Beko one last year and it's great. Don't know which model off the top of my head but can find it tomorrow if you want (am in bed now) smile

GrubbyWindows Wed 09-Mar-16 21:40:41

A cheap looking beko came with out flat 5 years ago, and it is great, the best dishwasher, slim or otherwise, I've ever lived with.
A small plastic part broke, and I thought that would be that, but I got a replacement piece on eBay for about £2.
The bloke who came to mend the washing machine said he never gets called out to mend the slim bekos.

Toffeelatteplease Wed 09-Mar-16 21:48:09

I have a Beko. It's fantastic, 6 years old and still going strong, never broken down or anything

Everything goes in it, including saucepans, always use the cheapest cleaning tablets too. Cleans beautifully

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now