Short / Low Height Washing Machine

(6 Posts)
Roundcow60 Mon 25-Jan-16 13:10:00

I'm a newbie - please help!
I need to buy a washing machine that is 800mm high (or maybe up to 820mm). Any ideas? (I'm hoping to still get a decent load in and a decent spin speed)

despicableshe Mon 25-Jan-16 13:20:14

I had one by Siemens that was a low height but it's now kaput and I'm on the lookout for a replacement, so maybe that might be a brand worth checking out? I bought it from John Lewis about 7 years ago.

Roundcow60 Mon 25-Jan-16 13:34:55

Thank you! I am currently ploughing through Indesit's clunky website. They have 820mm built in ones, but I am trying to find something shorter.smile

despicableshe Mon 25-Jan-16 14:31:27

Just found this, hope it helps!

www.whitegoodshelp.co.uk/are-all-washing-machines-the-same-size/

Roundcow60 Mon 25-Jan-16 14:59:17

Thank you. I too had stumbled across this site and thought I had won the jackpot. Sadly they all seem to be typos and are regular / built in height (i.e. 820 - 850mm). There are two possible small washing machines, The Candy Aqua 100F www.candy-domestic.co.uk/Products/details.aspx?Pid=147 or the Zanussi ZWC1301 www.zanussi.co.uk/products/laundry/washers/compact/zwc1301/
but they only do small loads. Sigh.

toofarfromcivilisation Mon 25-Jan-16 15:06:00

You need it to fit in a gap, yes? I've been sitting here struggling to think how small someone would have to be not to be able to reach a washing machine. blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now