Talk

Advanced search

Best implement / gadget / household item

(3 Posts)
Araminta49 Fri 22-Jan-16 14:36:48

What has been your best household buy in the last , say , 5 years?
I have a new Gtech AirRam K9 cordless vacuum cleaner , it's amazing - lightweight , rechargeable , charge lasts about 20 mins , easy to push and empty , good on any floor covering , carpets etc . And no , I don't work for them! I bought it to keep and use upstairs , but it's so brilliant I'm going to get rid of my bulky upright Dyson , and use the AirRam up and downstairs . I also purchased the multi cleaner , also rechargeable this is very good too., for edges , spills and for use in the car .

KondoAttitude Fri 22-Jan-16 15:26:10

All I can think of at the moment are my non-scratch silver scouring pads from Tesco (a revelation: gets most sticky or burnt-on stuff off in seconds and safe to use on non-stick surfaces) and my Jif mop with disposable pads (more expensive than a traditional mop, but so much more convenient). I'm sure there are more...

ncforthe1000thtime Fri 22-Jan-16 20:22:00

I'm can't stop banging on about microfibre cloths to anyone who'll listen, they've revolutionised by attitude to cleaning!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now