cabin bed and bedding. please help!

(4 Posts)
HampshireMummyof2 Wed 13-Jan-16 09:55:33

Hi, recently got ds1(6) a high cabin bed and the bedding now needs changing. But how!!! hmm. Do you climb up and do it or get mattess down each time? ( or put ds1 up there and help from down below smile)What does everyone else do??

Whatthefreakinwhatnow Wed 13-Jan-16 09:57:54

My DD has one- I get her to strip the sheets for me and she chucks the duvet and pillows down for me to do as she does the sheets smile I then put the covers back on the pillows and duvet and she puts her sheet back on, or DP if she's not home. I can't get up the ladder! blush

NorbertDentressangle Wed 13-Jan-16 10:02:14

If you mean the mid-sleeper height (rather than the really high ones) I used to climb up and get on the bed in order to put the sheet on or get the DC to do it when they were older.

DS has got a mattress topper on his bed now though so I just hook the fitted sheet around that whilst standing next to the bed. As it's more flexible than the mattress it's easy just to pull up the far corner and put the sheet over it.

HampshireMummyof2 Wed 13-Jan-16 10:26:44

Thanks for your replys. Its the really high one! managed to get the sheet off by unhooking it from underneath. I will have to get ds1 to help when he gets home from school i think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now