Talk

Advanced search

Full size integrated dishwasher recommendations please

(10 Posts)
Goldiefawn Sun 27-Dec-15 13:33:04

Hello
Our 5 year old whirlpool dishwasher is leaking and been a bit crap really, and so I am looking to replace it.
Google seems to mention Miele, Siemens and Bosch as good brands to go for.
Does anyone have any other suggestions or recommendations please? There are so many to choose from I feel a bit overwhelmed! Thanks

Goldiefawn Sun 27-Dec-15 13:35:19

Oh I forgot to mention budget - max £600.

notafanofwinter Sun 27-Dec-15 13:37:58

I've got a 12 month old Siemens. I chose it because it was fully integrated, had a light that shines the timer on the floor blush and a cutlery tray.

It's not a patch on my old Miele that I got rid of to have an integrated.

Miele would always get my vote.

rabbit123 Sun 27-Dec-15 13:41:02

We have a Miele. We got it purely because we wanted everything to match, but the Bosch we had before it was far better. It was easier to stack, fit more in and was equally as good at washing.

MyGirlDaisy Sun 27-Dec-15 20:27:40

I replaced an AEG integrated dishwasher that was always going wrong with an integrated Beko & I am really pleased with it. Has a cutlery tray at the top which is great, six programmes, timer etc & I think it was around £350. Comes with a 2 year warranty, cleans better than the AEG but not as well as my free standing Siemens that had to go when we re did the kitchen.

321zerobaby Sun 27-Dec-15 20:32:39

NOT Seimens. I have the one with the cutlery tray at the top and a lovely blue light inside- its packed up after 3 years (still fells brand new!). The water heater needs replacing, apparently is a known fault with them, the repair man tells me. £250 to mend it (or £500 for a new one).

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 27-Dec-15 22:59:53

Ive had miele and Bosch, wash wise they are the same.

But the Miele has an interior light and tells me how much energy and water each cycles used.

Goldiefawn Mon 28-Dec-15 19:25:49

Thank you all. I'm thinking Bosch as the ones I've seen use half the amount of water of the miele ones. I think I need to see one in a shop before taking the plunge!

BahHumbugs Mon 28-Dec-15 23:44:32

Hi OP,

Could I be cheeky as Im clueless & am looking around for an integrated dishwasher,
but just to ask if it has to be almost the same width as your cupboard space or can you get a slimline one if you wanted to?

Im really not sure what how to measure? Thank you fblush

JWIM Wed 30-Dec-15 21:21:16

Neff would be my recommendation. Also when deciding on a machine choose one that offers a short wash cycle. Ours has a 33 min 'ish' cycle that works perfectly for everyday use. And it is 7 years old and going strong - may rue the day I wrote that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now