Talk

Advanced search

Decent Hoover for pet hair on a budget!

(8 Posts)
DaniJade1990 Wed 23-Dec-15 18:32:00

Hi everyone, thread title says it all really. I have a cat and a dog and my Hoover has just broke! If anyone has any recommendations for a decent Hoover it would be much appreciated! I can't afford more than £120 really. Thanks in advance!

bilbodog Wed 23-Dec-15 19:44:49

Ive spent loads of money in the past on Miele cleaners for dog/cats and they have always been a pain - so last time I went for a Henry and think they are really good value. They just do what they are supposed to do - suck up dirt and hairs with no complicated bits to get jammed up. And much cheaper than mist cleaners.

Owllady Wed 23-Dec-15 19:47:03

We've got a hoover upright pet one which is fine i think it was £60

rabbit123 Wed 23-Dec-15 19:50:49

Henry Xtra!

Henry's are super reliable, have an ultra long cable, massive bags that last for months before they need replacing and they're reasonably priced. The Xtra model has 2 floor heads with it - a large Turbobrush for cleaning pet hair and fibres off carpet and then a soft, suction only head for hard floors that picks up all the bits without scratching the floor.

rabbit123 Wed 23-Dec-15 19:52:26

£128 smile

www.henryvacs.co.uk/acatalog/2014-Model-Henry-Xtra-Vacuum-Cleaner-HVX-200A-with-Autosave-Feature-900027.html?gclid=CI3J7uDg8skCFdgaGwodXBEP6A

gamerchick Wed 23-Dec-15 19:56:09

Asdas doing Henry for 99 quid atm.

cathpip Wed 23-Dec-15 19:58:09

Three kids, two dogs and we have a Henry, not even the builders could break it when they were hoovering up their mess every day!

Biscuitsforbribes Wed 23-Dec-15 20:01:59

We have a karcher one which was £50 and looks like a Henry. It. Is. AMAZING! You can even Hoover up spilt water from their bowls and the box says it can unblock drains etc ( I hope to never use that particular function!)

We had a dyson before and it honestly isn't a patch on the karcher!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: