Talk

Advanced search

Decent Hoover for pet hair on a budget!

(8 Posts)
DaniJade1990 Wed 23-Dec-15 18:32:00

Hi everyone, thread title says it all really. I have a cat and a dog and my Hoover has just broke! If anyone has any recommendations for a decent Hoover it would be much appreciated! I can't afford more than £120 really. Thanks in advance!

bilbodog Wed 23-Dec-15 19:44:49

Ive spent loads of money in the past on Miele cleaners for dog/cats and they have always been a pain - so last time I went for a Henry and think they are really good value. They just do what they are supposed to do - suck up dirt and hairs with no complicated bits to get jammed up. And much cheaper than mist cleaners.

Owllady Wed 23-Dec-15 19:47:03

We've got a hoover upright pet one which is fine i think it was £60

rabbit123 Wed 23-Dec-15 19:50:49

Henry Xtra!

Henry's are super reliable, have an ultra long cable, massive bags that last for months before they need replacing and they're reasonably priced. The Xtra model has 2 floor heads with it - a large Turbobrush for cleaning pet hair and fibres off carpet and then a soft, suction only head for hard floors that picks up all the bits without scratching the floor.

rabbit123 Wed 23-Dec-15 19:52:26

£128 smile

www.henryvacs.co.uk/acatalog/2014-Model-Henry-Xtra-Vacuum-Cleaner-HVX-200A-with-Autosave-Feature-900027.html?gclid=CI3J7uDg8skCFdgaGwodXBEP6A

gamerchick Wed 23-Dec-15 19:56:09

Asdas doing Henry for 99 quid atm.

cathpip Wed 23-Dec-15 19:58:09

Three kids, two dogs and we have a Henry, not even the builders could break it when they were hoovering up their mess every day!

Biscuitsforbribes Wed 23-Dec-15 20:01:59

We have a karcher one which was £50 and looks like a Henry. It. Is. AMAZING! You can even Hoover up spilt water from their bowls and the box says it can unblock drains etc ( I hope to never use that particular function!)

We had a dyson before and it honestly isn't a patch on the karcher!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now